mercredi 1 août 2012

New poems !

Traces III

Gone

estuary

pitchbrushed railings across iridescent greyblue


someone tell me why

I came shivering in the whiter wind

with that cloud of a pullover

and too many wet strands in my eyes


unless the mere colourful blotch of you

dancing out of heartsight

should shed no further trace

on the steel blue wrappings of daily abuse


Out of it

sauntered back home through the powdered haven

I have no mistrust in rust

when it bleeds through cloth-fingered hands you

know where you are

brown on softening blue

muffles silence to dust

and the padded pathos of red ends

sprinkling


you were the path into this blue

and out of it


Nothing

there should have been an answer

to heartpulsed ripples in the slumbering canal


cast the first stone

at withheld promises

let it drop slowly

to unwanted depths

if it floats up -


still

sunset


there is nothing

I can do to redeem my presence

within that red glare that will not die

A mere matter of time

the shaded French windows opening on full fragrant grass

fresh gold reed shore

lakeblue

lingering at the back door of unlived life

forever


I'll be sitting around

on ruined ridiculed expectations

should they crumble

I'd take a dive to you


a mere matter of time


cannot endure

this you-forsaken house

alone in the thronged flowerbed of might-have-beens

grass-gnawed in the too salty wind


what flowers

in bowers

cankers


you sailed for a mermaid dream

in those blank sea-hours that never hold

buoyed in the shimmering steel blue b

light

gone

caked sand crashed

through unwilling fingers

skinstuck


locked my eyes

refused the ebb

just


sea


sorrow


stay


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire